home8

home8
samsam one

dinsdag 11 december 2012

I am leaving

It will be heavy

heavy is heavy

easy is easy

it will be  heavy
and
easy

balanco
preperation
ready
become ready

I did it all
I quiet.
I do nothing anymore

it was and still is heavy

but also easy

I money from the goverment
not realy much
but
magic
I money a lot
jack pot
I have everything I need.
I am leaving
so I live
with toady
we want to leave

we want to write
we want to finish the job

we want contact with people

esta loca

we sam sam on this planet with  writting on internet.
it is the way it is

we had our night way in  amsterdam
magic

dating
magic
weekend lovers

I had my way.
it is a heavy suffer
and easy

universeel

for gay
without antigay
is a  magical job
and heavy
and easy

it is work
in de roxy as well
or in de coc
or in   schiphol administration work which I did
or in a store for bread, working the saturday for my own clothes.
moustache.

a store clothes
cool

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten